The TCR® 6/7 system has been designed to clean underground storage tanks with No-Man-Entry and without opening the manhole at all. It can be used even for underground tanks without a manhole in case a 4-inch slot is available. Hence, it is particularly used to clean and degas tanks before opening the manhole.
The TCR® 6 is the device for prewashing and is connected to a high-pressure pump which provides the desired 160-230 bar pressure and min. 60 l/min flow. For the final cleaning and the removal of the sludge the TCR® 7 is used. It is connected to a high-pressure supply, the same as the TCR®6, as well as to a vacuum unit to suck the sludge while washing. For the operation, a cleaning truck providing pressure and suction can be used as well as a simple pumping and vacuum system. Both units are designed to spread along the entire length of the tanks in order to have a proper washing over the entire shell and suction from the lowest point of the tank independently if the tank is inclined or not.
The TCR® 6/7 has an ATEX certification to be operated in “zone 0” environments.
Cleaning and maintenance of the TCR® 6/7 are very easy thanks to its simple structure and there are no moving or rotating parts. No lubrication is required.
- Degassing and cleaning technology trough a 4-inch slot
- Extremely fast as no complicated opening of the manhole is necessary
- Safe opening of the manhole after cleaning and degassing of the tank
- Flexible to use as connectable to any cleaning truck
- Easy tank cleaning device because of the compact size and the low weight
- Removing every sludge and residuals from the tank shell
- The whole process with ATEX “Zone 0” certified equipment
- No-Man-Entry Technology