The TCR® 15 is a tank cleaning robot without the necessity of workforce working in confined spaces (No-Man-Entry).
The standard robot is designed to sustain 150 to 200bar but can be adjusted to for high-pressure washing up to 500bar. The extendable rotation arm allows to clean horizontal storage tanks up to 3m diameter. Furthermore, the TCR® 15 is completely ATEX Zone 0 certified, which means safe to use in storage tanks containing high explosive liquids. Only 500mm of manhole diameter is necessary to introduce the cleaning robot inside the container. Afterwards, the technicians can control and monitor the progress remotely within a safe area.
To run the tank cleaning robot only a standard cleaning truck or specially developed suction or pumping unit is necessary.
Reach the best result and maximum efficiency during the cleaning and degassing process and combine it with our unique formulated TCR® Cleaning Liquid, which is a simple and innovative liquid to support all kinds of fuel storage tank cleaning.
- No Man Entry Tank Cleaning
- Best for cylindrical fuel storage tank
- Best available water consumption/efficiency ratio
- All in one – remove sludge and residuals during the washing process
- ATEX Certified Technology
- Attachable to a standard cleaning truck
- Remote control system with optional video monitoring