The Epoflex® 3 tank lining system is an internal tank lining system to rehabilitate tanks directly on-site without interruption of site service ensuring business continuity.
The liquid epoxy-based coating materials are classified as solvent-free, high solid, non-flammable, and ensuring safe operation at the construction site.
Epoflex® 3 has excellent chemical resistance.
Structure of the lining system:
- High-pressure water jet or sandblasting
Coating Application Technology:
- No ground layer is required.
- Application of Epoflex® 3 top layer system by spraying
- After application, the surface has to be heated to 60-80 °C at least for 14 hours in order to the proper hardening
- Check for pinholes with pinhole tester and rework possible pinholes
The above information is based on tests by approved institutes (e.g. TÜV Süd Germany) and many years of experience. As the lining performance depends on correct installation, we offer application courses for certified installers and installation supervisors and provide certificates which shall be renewed every 3 years.